This Sunday run, jog or walk your way around Albert Park Lake to raise funds for our devastated fire-affected communities and wildlife.
About The Event
Like all Australians, we are heartbroken to see the damage the unfolding bushfire disaster is having on so many families, farmers, animals and our native environment.
The fire crisis doesn’t end when the flames subside and smoke clears. Affected communities and ravaged wildlife need urgent funds for relief and to begin the recovery process. This Week we have asked ourselves:
“How can we best help and mobilise our resources in the fastest way possible?”
Our response: A Hewison led Fun Run.
- Sunday 12th January, meet at 9am
- Coot Picnic Area 1 Aughtie Drive Albert Park
- 100% of all registration fees ($20pp or $40 per family) will be
directly donated to Red Cross Australia and Wildlife Victoria.
- Hewison will also match every registration fee up to $5000
- PLUS donate an additional $10,000 from the Hewison Foundation.
- Post Lap of the Lake sausage sizzle
* All registrations and donations over $2 are tax deductible and receipts will be provided.
Where do the funds go?
All funds, including registration fees and donations are made to the Hewison Foundation. The Hewison Foundation are donating 100% of the funds raised up until Wednesday 15th January 2020 to Red Cross Disaster Relief and Recover Fund (75%) and the Wildlife Victoria Bushfire Appeal (25%).
For those wishing to donate directly to the Hewison Foundation via direct deposit please note our bank details.
BSB: 182 512
Acc No: 963476387
Every Donation over $2 is fully tax deductible. After your donation is received you will be provided with a receipt.